
I used a card kit I got in Magnolia card kit swap on SCS, so I don't know the brands used, but I really love the fun Christmas papers paired up with a non-Christmasy image. Everything except the card base and white pleated ribbon was in the kit. And the sentiment is perfect for it too!
I'm entering it into the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop - sketch
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas
Totally Papercrafts - non traditional Christmas colors
2 sisters - non traditional Christmas colors
The Creative Cottage - Untraditional Christmas
Adorable! You are right that this is a great combination, even as a non traditional image it is just right! We all think of the holidays as a time to have a few extra sweets LOL!
ReplyDeleteHi ya
ReplyDeleteaww totally gorgeous card,lovely image & colouring, fab papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Great Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
ReplyDeleteHiya
ReplyDeletefabulous card and cute little image, thanks for joining us at tpc
Joey.x
OMGoodness!!! This is simply adorable! So very cute.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Awww, super cute!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute card, love the untraditional colours! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, Alica! I'm so glad you found the time to play along with the Sweet Stop sketch this week :) Thank you for playing! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable and your 3 buttons are perfect accenting!
ReplyDelete