Pages

▼

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Doodle Pantry - Birdie Baby

Today I have a New Baby card for you. I used one of the cute digis from Doodle Pantry Baby Birdies set.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and decided to do something else then a traditional card - so I dusted off my 3 shutter card instructions and created this:
The papers are from a cad kit I received last year and the card base is SU textured CS. The paper ribbon is from K&Co. And here is another view - I left some empty space for a personal message.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Something digi
All Sorts - Fancy fold
Crazy 4 Challenges - inspiration (used the colors from the image)
CES Challenges - All creatures big and small

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh sooo cute! I love tri-shutter cards, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project...love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful Alica!!! love the touch of black lace too!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet loving this beautiful shutter card

    Thanks for joining this weeks fancy folds challenge at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! What a fun card. I've never made one of these before...yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest ever... Love it! What a fabulous fold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! I've never tried that type of card before. Maybe I'll have to now. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete