Pages

▼

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry New Release -Cattails

Today is Doodle Pantry new release day and also a start of a new challenge - all you need to do is to create a project with a Doodle Pantry image - easy, right?
I have a CAS card for you today - using cattails from Cattail pond set. I used the Cattail image twice and layered them over each other to get a bigger bunch. They are printed on Kraft CS and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I outlined the image with white to make it stand out a bit more. The sentiment is from another newly released set called Only God.
I used Basic Grey paper from Origins collection and a vanilla card base. Brads and ribbon are from SU.
I'm also entering it into
Stamp Something challenge - use a digi image
Paper Playtime - anything with digi

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love the green and kraft together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the cattails--so pretty with Kraft CS. Perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete