For this card I used one of the cute squares I ordered - they are great when you don't feel like coloring. The image is called Love Grows and you can buy it as a stamp too.

I picked the color combo from the image colors and used Kraft CS and Bella Rose DP from Stampin Up. The mat behind the image is a cork coaster I found in a dolar store. The sketch is from the current Sweet Stop Sketch challenge, the ribbon and all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter - Valentine
Lili of the Valley Challenge - Romance
Crazy 4 Challenges - Valentine
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air
This is really cute, Alica! Love the cork and the image very sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, love the colour combo. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge. Have fun with your new stash!
ReplyDeleteClairex
Adorable, gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
A beautiful card, great use of the coaster. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV. Hugs Christine x
ReplyDeleteOh, this is fabulous!!! Love the layout!!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favourite images from LOTV...you have coloured it perfectly!
ReplyDeleteOh, your card is so cute. Love the shape and orientation of it. Love the gingham paper too. It goes perfectly with that lovely LOTV image. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your beautiful cards again soon.
ReplyDeletexoxo, Christine
What a stellar little scene you have going on in this incredibly composed card. It tells a really fun visual story. Amazing colouring.
ReplyDeleteAwww...cute card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x