This week's Paper Sundaes Challenge is to use a charm and we have another fantastic sponsor - Stamp n Create.
For my card I used Steal a Kiss image - you can buy it as digi or a rubber stamp now - your choice.The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils -I imagined my light source to be on the top left - as they want us to at Make it Colorful challenge. Papers are from DCWV spring glitter pack - I'm using these bright and cheery papers more than ever - you can see I really need spring to come :)
The sketch is from The Sweet Stop sketch challenge. I don't have many charms, so I used one from a broken necklace. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Wags 'n Whiskers - punches - border punch on the narrow panel.
Wow, what a sweetie! Your have coloured Steal a Kiss so beautifully and the DP is so nice. Love the charm! Thank you for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
ReplyDeletex Mariska
This is a great card & image that you have coloured perfectly x
ReplyDeletehugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Your card is as sweet as can be!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the charm!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous alica...love the layout and the image and a perfect charm!!
ReplyDeleteFi
x
What a lovely creation - so fresh and sweet.
ReplyDeleteHi Alica, you asked me about the die I used for the flowers on my recent posted card. It is an elder Magnolia die.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so lovely. Love this image, your colouring is gorgeous. And the charm fits so well!
Hugs, Karina
you did a GREAT job with your light source. i love the colors you used. thanks for joining us this week at make it colourful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! Love the layout design.
ReplyDelete