Pages

▼

Sunday, March 6, 2011

PSC60 - Tiddly Inks - For the baby

Good morning and Happy Sunday!
This week's Paper Sundaes challenge is to use Stripes. I made this little box that looks like a book - I think it's called a Drop Spine Box, but I'm not sure. I find a tutorial in Swedish here, didn't understand a word (Google translator didn't work properly) - but I tried it anyway. It's much simpler than the ones I found, needs a bit of tweaking and a better glue, but here it is...

I used a Tiddly Inks digi called Carry Me to the Moon, paper pieced the buggy with stripy paper and used Copics for coloring.

here is a close-up - all the papers are from Martha Stewart and the flowers are a mix of Wild Orchid, Recollection and Primas.

and a little peak inside - it also has a potencial for more decorating ;)

5 comments:

  1. I don't see how you could tweak that to be any better...WOW! What a fantastic project. I can't believe you made the whole book...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so pretty!!!! I love the book - inside and out!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Alica! Would make such a great shower gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ekkk!!! I am in LOVE!!!! This is a fabulous project!!

    ReplyDelete