Pages

▼

Sunday, March 27, 2011

PSC62 - Sweet Pea - Katie

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
This week's Paper Sundae challenge is to get inspired by this picture:

For my card I used Sweet Pea Stamp called Katie by Elaine Cox. You can find a collection of Sweet Pea stamps at Michelle's Scrapbooking (our sponsor for this week). I was inspired by the colors of the picture and here is what I created:
The image was stamped on watercolor paper, heat embossed and colored with TH Distress inks, SU inks and aqua painter. DP is made by Prima - Fairy Flora Collection, and the butterfly is a stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.
The Sketch is from Pink Elephant and I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Sweet Pea Stampers - Pack a punch
Crafty Creations - Stitches
Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/ Girlie
The Shabby Tea room - Three in a row - I picked the bottom row - punch/die cut, heat embossing, ribbon

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image! Awesome coloring! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room and at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT and Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the colors and that beautiful butterfly!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Alica! I love her hair, and that blinged butterfly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful and such yummy colours!! Your colouring is just lovely and the design spot on for our theme!!

    thanks for joining us over at SPS. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colours - thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so pretty!! I love her hair...so fabby!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!! Fabulous shading on her hair & I love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just stunning. the image is such a show stopper. And your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation. Her hair looks amazing.

    Thanks for joining us this time over at Sweet Pea Stampers. Good luck!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the image is so pretty and your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Mothers Day / girlie challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alica, oh what a gorgeous image which has been made into a fabulous card. I haven't got any Elaine Cox images .... yet!!! Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Just love how you have brought the colours to life in her hair! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful love her hair it looks gorgeous, I love this image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at SPS, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful image and coloured in such pretty orange and yellow tones

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring of her hair is just stunning!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete