Pages

▼

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flourishes - Spring has Sprung

Just a quick Easter card today. I finally made some Easter cards yesterday - I still need to mail them overseas ;)
I made this one for Flourishes Spring has Sprung challenge - using Signs of Spring set also from Flourishes. I kept it simple for easy mailing. I stamped the daffodils and chicks with Memento and colored them with Copics. The sky was sponged with Tumbled glass TH ink after using oval Nestabilities to cut out the image.
I also stamped the little chicks on the yellow panel with Apricot Appeal ink (hard to see in the picture). The patterned paper is from Basic Gray and I used the sketch from current Inkspiration challenge.

I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
2 sisters - Spring
If the shoe fits - Spring is in the air
Raise the Bar - Hey Chick

9 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely in the air, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bulbs just came up and reminds me of your lovely card. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the daffodils come up and you have coloured these fabulously! Cute addition of the chicks too. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils and chicks...the perfect images of spring! Great card! So glad you played along with us at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the daffodils and your coloring job is fab, youe card is definitely springy! Glad to see you this week over at The Shoe!
    -Tanisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and those little chicks make me smile. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Spring has Sprung Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this stamp set and you've done it justice Alica! Beautiful card with those darling chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daffodils are popping up all over and what a lovely sight -- just like your card! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw your sweet little chicks with the daffodils look wonderful! Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete