It's going to be our 10th wedding anniversary in couple weeks so I decided to make a spring wedding card.
I used Lili of the Valley stamp called I Do - stamped the image with Memento and colored it with Copics. I tried to make dotty background around the image. The papers are from Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime collection and I used a sketch from current Simon Says Stamp Challenge.I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
LOTV - Spring
ABC Challenge - R for roses
Happy anniversary for a couple of week's time Alicaz.
ReplyDeleteLovely card - thank you so much for joining with us at LOTV this week.
Edna x
Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Wonderful wedding card, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteJust popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in at LOTV this week.
ReplyDeleteLove it and Happy Anniversary!! :)
ReplyDelete