Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SOS135 - Winter Blues

Good Morning! It's time for another challenge at Shopping Our Stash, and this week our theme is Winter Blues. We ask you to make a card or other project with the main color of blue. It doesn't need to be all blue, and you can include any other colors you like, but when we look at your card, we should be able to say, "Oh, blue!"
 For my card I used one of my neglected Sweet Pea Stamps and colored her in with alcohol markers (I probably used all shades of blue I have ) :)

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes + winter blues
Just Us Girls - color challenges (blues + brown)
Card & Scrap - use bling
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - square and feminine

14 comments:

  1. Alicia this is a gorgeous design, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge,
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is gorgeous and your colouring....WOW
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely say, "oh blue!" when i see this gorgeous card. also, "oh WOW!" and "oh FABBBBBBBULOUS" for that matter!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super use of all sorts of objects. I like the fancy die and the bling, in addition to all that BLUE! Oh, and Dear Blogger, "bling" is SO a word. Quit telling me it isn't! Pffth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Alica! Your card is absolutely amazing! Love that mermaid image and your coloring is fabulous! The frame around it is perfect and the butterfly is a great added element along with the bling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome image, fabulous colouring. your card is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card :-) Thanks for joining Card and Scrap this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you KNOW I'm loving this since I'm addicted to these sweet pea images lately - so much fun to colour! Love all the glitz & shine, and that detailed frame is so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Such a beautifully colored image and I love that added butterfly. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulously coloured image!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at card and scrap
    DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete