Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SOS173 - Birthday cake from Art Impressions

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called "Hello, Sweetie" so we can either depict something sweet on our project (candy, cupcake, ice cream, etc.) -OR- make something for our sweetie.
I went with the first option and finally used my Art Impression stamps that fell unloved for some time.

The image was colored with alcohol markers and I used papers from my scrap box. Sentiment is from the same set.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Come and Get It - Women having fun

8 comments:

  1. Ha Ha what a fun card. Love that stamp and sentiment. awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I love Art Impression images. Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, that is HILARIOUS, but i have to tell you it was even funnier BEFORE i was to the age where my candles actually would constitute a fire hazard, lol! on the other hand, more candles mean you get a BIGGER CAKE in order to hold them all, right? ok, nevermind, i'm back to liking this system!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha - love that sentiment!!! I think those ladies are thoroughly going to enjoy that cake!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I so love this - terrific papers & love that glittery embellie too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this stamp set! Love your card! Fabulous coloring skillz. Alica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. Great coloring, Alica. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete