Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SOS174 - The Witch is in Town

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Halloween.. I don't make many Halloween cards, but have couple older stamps to use if I need to make one :)

The witch is from an older Inkadinkado set and I combined it with my new SU die cuts.
Background was brayered using Wisteria Wonder and Blackberry Bliss.
Challenges:
City Crafter - piece of sky
AAA - Halloween
Fairy Tale Challenge - Happy Halloween
Kitty Bee - dies or punches
Simply Create Too - Halloween

17 comments:

  1. oh how i loooooooooooooooooooove that gorgeous fancy goth witch! plus you made a background that is BEYOND awesome!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those house silhouettes, and that witch is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background! I think I need to find that witch stamp - she's my new favourite for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that trailing witch stamp, stunning against the purple background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that witch against the purple sky - she makes a wonderful silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooky ansd stunning. The sky looks amazing. And fab use of that new SU dies. Perfect and gorgeous; in every detail. Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Halloween card, LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card this is!! I love the sky! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the house silhouettes - very fun! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning inking! I love the purple sky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved those colors together. Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at AAA cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets! I've actually used all the stamps in the set - a rarity! Your card is amazing! Love that background paired with the house silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that! Your background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Kittybees with our die and punch challenge hugs Tania (Dt) xx

    ReplyDelete