Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

SOS176 - CAS French Foliage

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Leaf Me  Alone and obviously - we want everyone to use leaves.
I went with my "go to" leafy set - French Foliage and created this CAS card:

The color strip was sponged with Tim Holtz Distress inks (Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge)..same colors I used for stamping the elements.

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspiration - leaves
Amusing Challenge - give thanks
Hiding in my Craftroom - Fall Colors
Crafting Desert Divas - Orange and brown

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I could never figure out how to use that set (so I sold it) but you've nailed it! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge. What a beautiful card, and I love the leaves.... makes it look gorgeous!
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh la la! feuilles francaises?! MAGNIFIQUE!!! (how much do i LOVE this... too much to count... soooooooo pretty!!!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty! Lovely design work!
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Great "go to" stamps! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations Fall theme! Nance, Sweetie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the gold leaves! This is so pretty! So glad you were inspired by our Fall theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so totally gorgeous! I love the colours and the fab technique & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so incredibly gorgeous, Alica! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job Alica! I also love that stamp set and the colours you've used...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Orange and Brown Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done!!!! Thank you for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Divas! ~ DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and so elegant..
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Craftin Desert Divas
    Nanné CCD DTM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Elegant simplicity. This is a stellar card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete