This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use RED as main color. So since I had my Snowy Postcard stamp from Stampendous out - why not use it?
All the red (paper & ink) is Cherry Cobbler from SU. It's pretty simple and mailable, combined only with silver ribbon, embossing powder and mat.
Challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Christmas
Card Mania - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - CAS Christmas
Crafty Catz - last minute Christmas

Alicia, this is just stunning! Great traditional design with loads of glitter. I have to get that stamp!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah
That is a gorgeous stamp, and perfect for mass-production! Love it with red!
ReplyDeleteholy ♥WOW♥ missus! what a card! totally swoon-worthy! ♥
ReplyDeleteVisual eye candy is this . I think that the button and bow are just perfect embellishments. Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog
ReplyDeleteCherry Cobbler is my all time favourite SU red!
ReplyDeleteFab card!
Lovely and perfectly made X-mas card, beautiful entry to our 'Last minute X-mas' challenge at Crafty Catz. Thank you for playing with us and good luck in the draw!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Anna xxx
What a fabulous Christmas scene and I love the monochrome look!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x
Gogeous creation, thanks for aying along with us at RAFTY CATZ x carol
ReplyDeleteSilver is the perfect accent colour! I love this :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love the card and your presentation of it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Card Mania Challendges.
ReplyDeleteStunning card! Love that stamp in red ink, and the silver goes perfectly with it!
ReplyDelete