This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Thrice as Nice and we want everyone to use at least 3 patterned papers.
I used a House Mouse image colored with alcohol markers and 3 different patterned papers from a Recollection pad I had for a year (if not more). Sketch is from CardMaker magazine.
..and did I tell you I got the Animal Coloring Class from Kit and Clowder... so watch out for my fabulous little furry creatures in near future ;)
Challenges:
House Mouse Monday Challege - Christmas or New Year (yup, still in Christmas mood)
Kit & Clowder - coloring Animals
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Christmas
Come and Get It - Christmas
The Outlawz Coloring Challenge - Anything Goes/Christmas

Gosh I like these mousies. I look forward to seeing more of them!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweeeeeeet little house mouse & i love the combination of papers you've chosen! awesome, missus!
ReplyDeleteAlicia, your papers are perfect and work so well together! Love the delightful image and, of course, your bow is just beautiful. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Super cute card, love house mouse. Great sketch and papers.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute House Mouse card Alica!
ReplyDeleteLove the festive papers you've used!
How stinkin' adorable is that little mouse?! What a fabulous card Alica!
ReplyDeleteThis is super darling, Alica! LOVE the cute image and the beautiful bow! The die cut frame is awesome, too! If you do a yearly highlight, I'd love for you to link it up with mine here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html Just trying to meet more crafty friends and keep in touch with old ones, too! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeleteSuper cute house mouse card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week Hope to see you back here again in 2015. Happy New Years, Judy DT
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, Love that stamp and what you have done with it. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sue
This is a very lovely Christmas card, the stamp is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing at SFC.
I wish you an Happy New Year
Beautiful card! Your coloring and papers go so well together and that bow is just the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Snoopy :D
This is a fabulous card, you have chosen such an adorable image and lovely traditional colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x
Stunning cute mousey card..love the trad colour combo, sweet image ^ design.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall this time.
smiles Christine x
You absolutely know how to work some die cuts. I love it!
ReplyDelete