For my card I used a lovely red glittery card stock. To make the lacy pattern, I used one of Martha Stewart anywhere punches I borrowed from a friend.
It looks so pretty that I did not want to cover it up, so I just layered it on white CS and added a white satin ribbon and poinsettia stickers/die cuts from K&Co.
Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas

Ohhhhh I love the red glittery layer!! Fab with the white underneath, I wouldn't want to cover that either!
ReplyDeletebrilliant christmas cards love the detail and thanks for sharing at Craft this week
ReplyDeleteHOW do you get that punched straight? It looks fabulous!
ReplyDeletei echo leslie in both tone and content!!! i *assumed* that was one of those background die thingies! do you mean to say you moved the punch ALL OVER that glitter paper and got it to line up PERFECTLY in both directions??!?! holy WOW! pretty sure i couldn't do it to save my life, and thus all the more impressed by yer mad skillz!!! ♥WOW♥!
ReplyDeleteOh my this is gorgeous, Love that background. it really gives that WOW when you see it.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I could never get the hang of the anywhere on the page punches.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
I wouldn't have covered it up either. This is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge. Shona xx
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you have just used a punch on this gorgeous card Alica - mine would be sloping down at the edges for sure!!! So glad you kept the embellishments to the minimum. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sue Pxxx DT
I love the simple yet stunning look of your card! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for January and CCAYR January challenge - hope to see you again soon x
ReplyDelete