This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to be inspired by a movie.
My card was inspired by a movie called Christmas Cottage and it's based on true story of young Thomas Kinkade. So what's not to like on Christmas movie especially if Thomas Kinkade is played by Jared Padalecki :)
The stamp is called Snowy Postcard and it's from Stampendous.
I wanted it to be masculine, so I kept it pretty simple with only a bit of gold (gold shimmery CS and I used the gold pen to highlight the frame) and one snowflake.
I'm entering it into these challenges:
The Glory of Christmas - monochromatic
Holly Jolly Christmas - non traditional Christmas colors
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - anything Goes + use a die (snowflakes)

This is beautiful. The shading really makes that house pop!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous, I love anything Thomas Kinkade but didn't know there was a movie. Fabulous job with the image.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card, and so sophisticated! i don't think i could've imagined an all tan/brown/neutral card being soooooo elegant and beautiful. well done, missus! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Alica! I love that stamp and the way you've done it all in sepia tones...just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLovely vintage tone on tone card. Love the distressed edge you did. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...just love the image....Thank you for joining us at the glory of christmas challenge...Julieannex
ReplyDeleteThis has such a wonderful vintage style! So pretty and cozy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 52 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sepia card. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT
ReplyDeleteBeautifully coloured and a really great card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.
Helen x
Wow, this is gorgeous!!!!! I love your colors. Perfectly Christmas!! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLinda
So gorgeous!.Colour combo and that image is super cute! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva
ReplyDelete