This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use our oldest washi tape.
Well, I had this "washi tape phase" when I had to buy every nice one I saw (especially if it was a good deal). Then I realized I barely ever use them, so I stopped buying them - so most of my washi tape are same old - so I used a bunch of them to create this set of quick note cards:
Sentiments, punched flowers and butterflies and cardstock are all from Stampin Up
The glittery ones are not exactly washi tape, but glitter tape, but it kind of fits the set.
Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - teacher appreciation - I'm going to use this set for one of my kid's teacher.
Crafty Cardmakers - make your own background
Crafty Catz - clean & simple


Oh my gosh these are just adorable love how you did them. I too had a run of buying washi tape but never had a clue how to use them. it's great to get some ideas. Your project is awesome.
ReplyDeletenot sure *WHY* you stopped using 'em when you can do stuff like this!!! YOWZA! tape-a-licious! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteLove this design! I've also stopped collecting/buying. I'd need to move to a larger house.
ReplyDeleteFantastic use of the washi and glitter tape Alica!
ReplyDeleteCute note cards. Great use of washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
ReplyDeleteWow, Alicia, these are fabulous! The layout is awesome and the tapes are so well coordinated! Very cohesive and very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Oh these are gorgeous! What a great way to use a bunch of tapes!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! These cards are fabulous Alica!! And look at you, making a whole set of them! Yay you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing you lovely card with us at CCM&M
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx