This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use SILVER & GOLD. Now that's a challenge :) I don't think I ever used those 2 together on one card. Here is what I came up with:
The star layers are embossed with gold EP, also used gold vellum and gold cardstock. Silver is the embossed background layer. All stamps and also embossing folder are from Stampin Up.
Challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - Stars, Stars, Stars
The Glory of Christmas - anything goes (or birds)
Creative Card Crew - Embossing

Oooh, I really like the subtle embossed silver background with all the pretty gold embossed pieces!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a beautiful Christmas card! Way to use the silver and gold!
ReplyDeleteI love these two colors together. You did a very lovely job on this card. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteMichelle (DT)
Getting a head start on Christmas!! such a good idea. Thought I recognized the products on this card. Love the star embossing folder with the bigger stars on the front. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Vicki DT (and St. Up demo)
ReplyDeleteI don't use silver and gold together on cards either, but wow yours came out great!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, I have star dies and a Christmas star stamp set, never even gave it a look and it's on my table duh. (will keep the idea for later) Awesome use of gold and silver.
ReplyDeletewhat a GORGEOUS xmas card! love it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Alicia, this is just gorgeous! Cohesive, well organized and beautifully executed! Love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Very pretty. Love the stars. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT
ReplyDelete