These cards are part of a set I'm making for a friend who asked for feminine mailable cards.
The first one is using a current sketch from The Paper Players. Background is stamped with Something Lacy background stamp in Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Base is SU Smoky Slate.Flower is from SU Petal Potpourri set.
I'm also entering this card into these challenges:
{PIN}spirational challenge - pink
Get Creative - must include Flowers
For the second card I found a pink cardstock almost the same as Picked Raspberry in an AC Primaries CS Pack. Dies, punches and sentiment stamp are all from SU.
challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Happy Birthday
On this card I added some TH Spun Sugar ink into the mix + a bit of stamping using the paint splatter stamp from SU Awesomely Artistic set. Sequins are leftovers from a Christmas stitching project :)
and some more challenges:
The Paper Girls - Happy Birthday
Challenge Up Your Life - Sequins
And all 3 cards together
I'm planning to make couple more, so if you like these, stay tuned.




Great cards! Thanks for all the inspiration! Glad you could join us at Get Creative Challenges.
ReplyDeleteCamille - DT
Wow, these are awesome! Amazing creations! I don't think I paid much attention to that background stamp but it really is quite pretty....I might have to put it on my wish list! So happy that you shared these with us this week at the Players!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful set of cards! I just love that background on the first..gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty cards. I love the colour combo
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards... all three!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one will begin tomorrow... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!
Your cards are lovely! The card with the sequins looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Challenge up your life! Love, Manuela
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and delicate card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Challenge up your life!
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie
Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Corner Agnieszka DT
ReplyDelete