Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

SOS251 - May Flowers in Pink

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called April Showers Bring May Flowers - pretty straight forward, right?
I went with the flowers part and used Stampin Up's Helping me Grow set.
I used Distress Ink Water Bleaching technique - if you never tried it before, you can find the tutorial here. I used Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry inks.

Challenges:
Eureka Stamps - April Showers Bring May Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, must check out that tutorial love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, and girly, and I LOVE that background you created! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, Alica! I will have to try that technique!
    Hugz!
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a petty card Alica! I love the colours ou've used!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I really need to try this technique, Thank you for entering the Eureka Stamps' "April showers bring May flowers" challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete