This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called The 4 Elements and we want everyone to choose and element (earth, wind, water, fire) to use on their creation.
I choose water and this lovely stamp with mermaid and seahorses from Sweet Pea Stamps (designed by Ching-Chou Kuik)
I colored the image with alcohol markers using a color palette from Sunday Stamps. I embossed the whole image with UTEE for extra glossy/watery effect,
Papers are from Stampin Up and flowers from my huge stash.
Challenges:
kitty bee designs - fairytale/fantasy
Through the Purple Haze - under water
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Bingo - pearls, patterned paper, embossing
Sunday Stamps - colors



holy moly that is beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteWow, your card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGang girl, this card is STUNNING!! Love that image and how you've colored her. You used those colors perfectly! WOW!
ReplyDeleteThis is so incredibly pretty! I love that image and all the detail that you put into this card, from the little pearls to the bling on the flower!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely colored and organized, Alica!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Your image turned out beautifully! Love those flowers too, perfect for the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! And the clear embossing makes it so realistic! Lovely! And I have that retired DSP too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!
ReplyDelete