Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

SOS261 - Halloween Matchbox

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called You Are Matchless and we would like you to create a Matchbox or a Matchbook.

If you are wondering why a Halloween box in summer - I actually had parts for this box in my UFO pile, so I thought that this is a perfect opportunity to finish it.
I used some fun Halloween papers from MME Lost & Found and some Halloween embellies I found around my craft room. So it's a very Shopping my Stash project :)

5 comments:

  1. you know, it never occurred to me to wonder about the halloween aspect, lol. i make xmas cards year round. i have many dt friends who are prepping the next holiday months in advance... :) :) :) i just noticed how GORGEOUS this was, and how perfect your construction. (you've kind of made me want to look up how to do this, but i'm still in engineering-shock from the card lol) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween trinket box. Fabulous job on it Alica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I love the clear window! And I also love Halloween...so I especially love this! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project! It is awesome! And, so well made! I also thought this one was store bought! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween is my favorite holiday to craft for! I love this little box so so so much!! The flair is so fun and that tiny little rose is perfection for a handle!!

    ReplyDelete