This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called A Stitch In Time and obviously we want to see any kind of stitching on your creations - real or faux.
I used a Stampin Up stamp set called Helping Me Grow. I cut up the daisy stamp and created a whole field of daisies with masking. For watercoloring I used Stampin Up inks and the paper is shimmery white.
Challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz - No Patterned Paper
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes

Very Pretty card. love how you just stitched the corner nice job.
ReplyDeleteBe still my beating heart! This card is sheer perfection!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors here... soothing! Actually, I like so much about this card... really into the way you added the top panel at an angle!
ReplyDeleteLove the peach/mint/yellow color combo and way to mask that field of daisies! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteohhhhh what a great idea... to just stitch the one corner and balance the gorgeous flower design! (i almost always do the entire perimeter and right now i'm slapping my head going, "WHY?!") :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteI love your watercoloring and how you created that pretty field of daisies!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDelete