Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

SOS264 - Card Sharks/Mice

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Card Shark and we want to see anything card related or made of/with. I was a little stumped by this challenge at first, cause I don't really have any card related stash, but then I remembered this cute House Mouse image I got from a swap ages ago and decided to use it.
I colored it with Prismacolor pencils, used some ages old paper from my stash and a sketch from My Time To Craft.

Challenges:
My Time To Craft - Sketch
Di's Digi Designs - animals acting like humans
Critters and Creatures - anything with a critter

11 comments:

  1. Ah House Mouse my fav. Super cute card and great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the fun bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what an adorable image! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Alica: Oh my gosh!!! first of all, your card is beyond adorable, second, I adore the House Mouse siblings so it's a WIN, WIN and WIN!!
    I have never seen this awesome stamp, love it to pieces.
    You colored this cute little mice beautifully and your layout really frames the main image perfectly.
    This stamps are keepers!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring here! And what a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Works beautifully for the challenge! I love the image and your treatment of it is fabs!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card...... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, such a fun image and lovely bright papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and using one of Di's images.
    Pauline
    x
    Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Alica! Love the card playing mice, that one is a little sneaker LOL

    ReplyDelete