Pages

▼

Saturday, October 29, 2016

SS436 - Witching You a Happy Halloween

This week at Sketch Saturday is an open challenge - that means you can use any past sketch all the way back to #215. I used sketch #414 and created this Halloween card.
All the papers and stickers I used are from K&Co - papers are veeery old and stickers quite new. but they work well together.

Challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack - use purple, orange and green
Fab 'n' Funky - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - Things that go bump in the night
Dragonfly Journeys - trick or treat

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alica! Awesome witch and the perfect Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining my Trick or Treat Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and how awesome it is that your older papers and newer stickers work so harmoniously together! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack. I will officially join the DT soon, and I hope to see your work in future challenges. Have a fabulous week!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Fynky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, great colors and excellent image. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!! I love the pumpkin...it just made me laugh. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete