Since I had my Holiday Home stamp set on the desk - I used it for this challenge too:
I did a lot of masking here, also some sponging and coloring. This card is perfect for mailing - since it's totally flat, but it still has enough interest for a holiday card

What a fabulous scene, love it, there was a lot of work done to make this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteAwesome little scene! Love that you only colored the house in front! And all that wonderful snow - looking forward getting some her in the future! Thanks for having me as your GDT this month!
ReplyDeleteAwesome little scene! Love that you only colored the house in front! And all that wonderful snow - looking forward getting some her in the future! Thanks for having me as your GDT this month!
ReplyDeletesuch an incredible job of stamping and masking, i'm in awe!
ReplyDeleteHey you. This looks old-fashioned in a retro way and I love it. And BONUS that it's a flat easy-mailing holiday card!!! Make multiples!
ReplyDeleteFabulous stamping and masking job! This is such a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteAlica, love this spot light card, the little colored house looks so sweet standing on the foreground. This set is just the cutest, all of the images help create fabulous scenes for the Holidays.
ReplyDeleteLove the glitter on the snow banks, it looks just like in the mornings, when the sun is shining on a big snow fall.
Hugs,
Maria.