Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SOS294 - House Mouse & Spring

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Luck O' the Irish and we want to see predominantly green on everyone's creations.
I used a lot of oldies on this card - House Mouse stamp I had for years, Spellbinders Nestabilities I did not touch in ages and the striped paper and cardstock are from a wedding Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up.

Challenges:
Oh La La Creations - spring is in the air
Use Your Stuff - Dry embossing
Sweet Stampin' - anything but birthday
613 Avenue create - ATG + use stamps, not digis
Stamping Sensation - close to nature

15 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet house mouse card, although here the daffodils are covered with snow. that stamp was one of my first HM stamps too. Great sketch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Alica! Love that wee house mouse image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's funny that my nesties sometimes sit idle for aggggggges and then i see someone else use them brilliantly (like this!) and i fall in love all over again!!! (super fab coloring, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alica, love your little House Mouse card, this image is just adorable. Beautiful layout, the dies that frame your sweet mousy are so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Made me smile! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love that little mouse. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card and pretty colours too

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image... I love daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautifully bright and welcoming floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image and card. Love the green! Thanks so much for joining the fun with the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week. Love what you did for our 'Anything But A Birthday' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore House Of Mouse , lovely colours really spring fun. good luck from us at Oh La La Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! I have this embossing folder too and have yet to use it! Great job with it! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That mouse captures how I'm feeling right now with our end less rain. Great use of embossing texture too. Thanks for joining us at UYS

    ReplyDelete