This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Forest Friends and we want to see forest animals on everyone's creation
I have this lovely deer family die cut that I barely use and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I wanted to create a nice background for them so I used my Woodland embossing folder from Stampin Up and used this video tutorial to create this woodland scene.
Challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - Masculine
The Male Room - wood
International Art & Soul - Embossing

hehehe... i have most of these same elements, and when i was having trouble finding a vintage deer, i was just at the point of making a card with them lol. (it wouldn't have been as lovely as this, however, i am sure!) <3
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Alica!
ReplyDeleteLove the forest background and how the white deer pop against it!
♥♥
Alicia, this is a lovely scene. Colorful, natural, peaceful.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
ReplyDeletegroetjes, Ellen
Beautiful, a fab woodland scene. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TMR.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you've incorporated wood to your card. Love that scene. It makes a great Father's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Wood stash challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.
ReplyDeletePS Thanks for the video
Wow that is a great die with a family of deer on it. Love the background embossing - perfect for the die cut. Thank you for joining us over at the IntAAS challenge this time. I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT
ReplyDeleteA lovely embossing folder and great colour for your background. This is so versatile and could be Christmas, birthday, anything. That's for joining us at IA&S this time. Good luck and we do you come back again. Christine DT x
ReplyDelete