Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

SOS305 - One Sweet Birthday with House Mouse

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called You are so sweet! and we want to see sweet stuff featured on everyone's creations.
I used another one of my House Mouse 3D sheets - this time with birthday cake. I used Soft Suede card stock and very old papers from We R Memory Keepers. And of course a bunch of flowers from my stash.

Challenges:
Kitty Bee - Animals
The Crazy Challenge - Birthday
Pile It On - Animals
Crafting With Dragonflies - Animals

12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I've never used 3D sheets, never even saw one. this is adorable and you know how I love me meece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to use that flower stash! I need to just start attaching flowers to everything! Cute card, love the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love the House Mouse images....always fun! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those mouses-so cute! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the House mouse stamps. nice card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card.
    Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Lonneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, lovely colors and design. Thanks for joining us at the birthday challenge.
    Iskra from THE CRAZY CHALLENGE team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy & sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love House Mouse and your card Alica, is a real 'sweetie'

    ReplyDelete
  12. how did I miss this last week, it's adorable. (you know me and those meece)

    ReplyDelete