Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

SOS306 - Vintage car layered card

This week at Shopping Our Stash we are focusing on masculine cards.
I made this card at my friend Julie's house -it has lot of texture - embossing, corrugated CS, distressing, die cuts + the little key thing -  it all works just fine with the vintage car. Perfect for Father's Day, retirement or masculine birthday.

Challenges:
A Gem of a challenge - for the men/boys
Sweet Stampin' - For Dads or special men

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, nice change of style. Love it, I'm useless at collages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE what you've done with this fabulous image. An utterly wonderful masculine creation. Thanks for joining our 'For a Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! The textures work perfectly with the car image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab masculine card for any occasion and any dude!
    Awesome job teammie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card, it's exactly the kind of style I wish I could achieve (but can't)! A pleasure to see it over on the Sweet Stampin' blog xx

    ReplyDelete