This week at Shopping Our Stash we have a fun challenge - it's called Spice Up Your Life and we want players to be inspired by one of the Spice Girls.
I picked Baby Spice and made -- guess what -- a baby card :)
I used Stampin Up cardstock and several different dies - the baby buggy and the background are dies I got from China, banner is from Spellbinders. Sentiment is also from Stampin Up
Challenges:
Craftaholics R Us - Die Cuts
Crafting With Dragonflies - Baby Card
Scrap & Craft - New Baby
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes with Die Cuts
Come and Get It - Die Cuts

Hoooooray!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad someone went with a baby spice inspired project!
Love that pram!
Super sweet baby card!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftaholics R Us. DT Melissa
ReplyDeleteCute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
ReplyDelete~Owner/DT Janis
This is such a sweet Baby card, thank you for joining us over at Scrap and Craft Inspiration. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Cute card! The pearls are such a nice accent!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so pretty! Thank you for playing at Crafting With Dragonflies! I can’t wait to see more from you soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Karen C
Great card for the new baby. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDelete