Monday, March 1, 2010

Mimosa on the fence easel card

Good Morning and happy Monday! It's March 1st and spring is near - doesn't look like it - we have piles of snow here, but I hope it will come soon. So since I'm in a spring mood I would like to show you a spring card I created. It's featuring Mimosa on the fence from Bildmalarna - you can buy her and many others at Paper Jewels.Mimosa is colored with a mix of markers and Prismacolor pencils, actually twice - then I cut her and the flowers out and popped them out on the main image. The DP is from DCWV's spring glitter pack and the cardstock is SU Pumpkin Pie. The I just added a flower, ribbon, couple of brads and a bit of decorative stitching. And here is a close-up: This card also fits a challenge on Crafty Creations (cut it out and pop it up)

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Absolutely gorgeous. Such pretty bright colours and that gorgeous image. Love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jaspere said...

Love it! I just made my first easel card the other day and I just love them.

Monique said...

What a great easel card!! That image is so cute and you did a fantastic job coloring it :)

CarlaKH said...

This is fabulous. Love the colors and the details!

Post a Comment