Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #8 - Color Combo

It's Sunday again and with it a new Paper Sundae challenge, this time it's a colour challenge. We need to use these CTMH colors: Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, and Hollyhock. There is also a CTMH prize - CTMH stamp set "Be Yourself".
I don't own anything CTMH so I tried to match the colors from what I had at home. The image and sentiment are from a new set (not released yet) from Mark's Finest Papers that I was lucky to win in their blog hop last month.
They are stamped in Versamark and embossed with detailed gold EP. The rose is watercolored with SU markers and aquapainter. The inside of the card is stamped with the small rose stamp from the same set.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Alica I love your card! The embossing on the front and the inside are so beautiful!

Bananastamper said...

Such a pretty card! Your color choices fit very well with the challenge colors. Happy Sunday!
Shanna :)

Crystal said...

I love how you used the gold embossing powder it makes the rose really stand out! The inside looks great too.

Post a Comment