Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gerbera Daisies for Mother's Day

I was playing with my Gerbera Daisies set from Flourishes and here is what I created:The images are stamped with Versafine ink on watercolor paper and embossed with clear embossing powder. The I colored them with Aquapainter and water based inks/markers. The bouquet stamp is quite large, so I kept the layouts simple, just played with colors. I like the turquoise and orange one better (no surprise here - with turquoise being my favorite color), but my mom is a fan of pink and purple, so I'll send her the second card ;)
I'm entering them in Shirleys 2 Girls challenge - Mother's Day Card

6 comments:

Christine said...

Ooh, these are gorgeous! My favorite is the turquoise and orange too, but they are both so pretty!

Crystal said...

Alica, these are fabulous! I love how you coloured them, so beautiful!

Jane Wetzel said...

Both are just GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

HappyCrafter said...

WOW! Every time I see a card you've made with Flourishes I feel like whipping out my visa and getting some, you just make the most beautiful cards with them!

Ann English said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thank you for joining us at S2G this week for Twisted Thursday.

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!

Post a Comment