Sunday, May 2, 2010

Paper Jewels May Challenge - navy, yellow and wine red

If you are looking for Paper Sundaes challenge card, scroll down!

It's a first Sunday in May and that means it's time for another Paper Jewels challenge. This time it's a color challenge - navy, yellow and wine red.For my card I used my Tossa Get Well stamp and colored her with Prismacolor pencils. Then came the most challenging part - finding the right papers - since I didn't find any I had to make my own. I brayered a piece of stripy DP from SU Bride collection with red & pomegranate ink from one side, yellow from the other side. Then just a sheer navy ribbon/bow with yellow button, Get Well sentiment and a card is done.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great card Alica! I love how you use the brayer, the background looks great! Love the Fleur De Lis background too :)

HappyCrafter said...

Wonderful background paper, it is so inspiring to see how you make these yourself! Great card.

Post a Comment