Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wedding cards galore

My brother-in-law is getting married in September so I finally found some time and created a wedding card - and not one, but 3, so my hubby can pick which one does he like the best.
First 2 cards are quite similar, both made with SU Medallion stamp. I choose the colors from their wedding invitation (red, silver, white, black) and here is what I created:

1. Medallion stamped with Versamark on white CS, embossed with silver EP. Layered with red and black CS. Sentiment is from Flourishes.2. On this one I stamped the Medallion on Brushed Silver CS and added a ribbon and heart charm. Sentiment is from Stampin Up.I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Lexi's Creation - embossing
Paper Cutz
- use metal (heart charm)
Cute Card Thursday
- no punches or dies

3. The third one is completely different - I used a Sugar Nellie wedding image, colored it with Copics and pencils and added Stickles on her veil. I really like how the ruffled ribbon came out - looks like a part of wedding garter or lingerie ;)I'm entering this card into Christmas Stampin All Year long Challenge - they want us to make anything else then Christmas card.

I'm really curious which one will be picked and sent, my favorite is the second one. Which one do you like?

8 comments:

Lori said...

So stunning, I love the embossing, really makes this card so elegant, thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations this week.
Hugs, Lori

PS: I have blog candy at my blog www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Pattie said...

Those medallion cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! And the other one is just so cute! Great job!

Lola said...

Oh wow, I love them all...but my favorite is the little couple. Coloring is great and the whole card is just precious.

Fiona said...

wow...you have been busy...these are just delish!!

Fi
x

Marlene said...

WOW!!! Stunning cards - but that first one just ROCKS!

HappyCrafter said...

These are all gorgeous! My fav is also the 2nd one, though it was a tough call. That SN image is absolutely adorable, too, hadn't seen it before. Hope you'll tell us all which one hubby picks :-)

maxine said...

Lovely cards thanks for playing along at lexis creations

Unknown said...

Gorgeous......Is that medallion from stamping up?

Post a Comment