Sunday, February 27, 2011

PSC59 - Wags n Whiskers - Steal a Kiss

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
This week's Paper Sundaes Challenge is to use a charm and we have another fantastic sponsor - Stamp n Create. For my card I used Steal a Kiss image - you can buy it as digi or a rubber stamp now - your choice.
The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils -I imagined my light source to be on the top left - as they want us to at Make it Colorful challenge. Papers are from DCWV spring glitter pack - I'm using these bright and cheery papers more than ever - you can see I really need spring to come :)
The sketch is from The Sweet Stop sketch challenge. I don't have many charms, so I used one from a broken necklace. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Wags 'n Whiskers - punches - border punch on the narrow panel.

8 comments:

stempelfeest said...

Wow, what a sweetie! Your have coloured Steal a Kiss so beautifully and the DP is so nice. Love the charm! Thank you for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
x Mariska

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a great card & image that you have coloured perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Your card is as sweet as can be!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the charm!!!

Fiona said...

gorgeous alica...love the layout and the image and a perfect charm!!

Fi
x

HappyCrafter said...

What a lovely creation - so fresh and sweet.

Karina said...

Hi Alica, you asked me about the die I used for the flowers on my recent posted card. It is an elder Magnolia die.
Your card is so lovely. Love this image, your colouring is gorgeous. And the charm fits so well!
Hugs, Karina

Carisa said...

you did a GREAT job with your light source. i love the colors you used. thanks for joining us this week at make it colourful!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card!! Love the layout design.

Post a Comment