Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SOS12 - Denim Digi Diva

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Dogs, Digi & Denim - you can use all or any of these.
For my card I used a digi (Tickled Pink - Lil Pinkettes August) and a sparkly denim fabric. I used real fabric and fused it to the card stock with Heat Bond. Sorry, no dogs - I looked through all my stamps, digis and swapped images and I have tons of cats, horses, hedgehogs - but no dogs...
The image is colored with Copics - my DD loves it, so it's probably going to be her B-day card (she's turning 9 in 2 weeks ;) and bugging me about skin tight jeans - insert "roll-eyes" smiley)

Challenges:
Creative Belli Challenges - using non-paper material
Stamp Something - Something Digi
JellyPark Friends - Inspiration picture
Dutch Dare - For kids

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card, Alica! Love the lace!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh, this is so cute! love the different ribbons and trims here.
thanks so much for playing along in our photo inspiration challenge at Jellypark Friends! :)

Tip Top said...

I remember skin tight jeans from when I was a kid!! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

CarlaKH said...

So cute.. the lace is perfect with the denim!

paige said...

cute image and the card rocks with all the fun ribbons and sparkly denim!

Karen W said...

This is very cute, great idea on the ribbon and lace, thanks for joining us at Creative Belli

Tracey said...

This is so cute, I love that image & the ribbon & lace :)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Joan Ervin said...

How cute and clever...I love how you used the denim!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

Post a Comment