Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SOS36 - Winter Blues wreath

Good morning and welcome to another Shopping Our Stash Challenge. This week's challenge is called Winter Blues - so just use anything blue.
Here is my blue project - I got a metal wire wreath frame during after Christmas sales and decided to make a wreath to replace the Christmas-y one that was still hanging on our door.
If you think I used up my whole stash of blue ribbon you are mistaken - just about half of it ;) It's all just tied around the wires, lots and lots of it - good project to do while watching TV.
I used all kinds of ribbon, from gross-grain to lace - the wider, softer ribbons work best in my opinion ;)

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - anything but a card
CES Challenge blog - anything but a card

6 comments:

Carla said...

Gorgeous! I need to make one for my door now!

lauren bergold said...

i am laughing at the "blue ribbon stash" info... i actually DID think that... in fact i thought maybe, "well, she HAD a bunch of blue ribbon and bought a roll or two on sale"!!! :) :) :) BRILLIANT use of stash and just a totally cool all-round project!!! ♥

Bunny said...

Gorgous creation...Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, and good luck..

Caz xx Incy Wincy DT

Donna said...

Beautiful project and perfect for our Anything But a Card challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CES and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Julie said...

Wow, how beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Samantha said...

Glorious I LOVE that colour too! stunning, Thanks for playing along with us at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Post a Comment