Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SOS46 - Hedgie baby

Good Morning! This week's Shopping Our Stash challenge is to use at least 2 punches. Easy, right?
I used my MS around the page punches + a SU border punch. Image is from a Penny Black set , stamped on watercolor paper, embossed and watercolored.
I used a sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

other challenges I'm entering my card into:
Cupcake craft - thing from a sewing box - buttons
Stamp with fun - not Easter card
Amusing Challenge - buttons
CES Challenge - no girls allowed

9 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness it's hard to beat EITHER hedgehogs OR babies for sheer cuteness/adorability... but this guy is BOTH!!! ♥♥♥!!!

Sam said...

Aww how cute! :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

paige said...

Those cute hedgies make me smile every time! cute card!

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Alica, love the adorable image and cute button detail. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card love the image

Thank you for joining us over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

Super cute card - such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this weeek, Juliexx

having a {me} day said...

What an utterly gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Delphine said...

Adorable! And I love all the buttons:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Chris said...

Love that sprinkling of buttons - so cute! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week! I was gone all week but am catching up today and will post the winner this afternoon on my blog. Have a great week!

Post a Comment