Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SOS56 - Sticker Wedding Card

Welcome to another Shopping Our Stash Challenge - This week we are Stuck on Sticker - so naturally we want you to use stickers on your creation.
I don't really use stickers, so I had to dig deep into my stash. I was pretty happy when I found this popped up glittery wedding sticker - so I made it the center of my card and just worked around it. Layered it on several different die cuts and glittery DP too. Then just couple of flowers, ribbon and pearls created with Viva Pearl Pen and the card is done.

Challenges:
Just Some Lines - Wedding
Card Crafter's Circle - Sentiment
Classy Cards 'n such - glitter
Creative Belli Blog - Sentiment Only

6 comments:

Pat K said...

Such a pretty Card. Love the Viva pen pearls and your use of different die cuts. Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge and we hope to see you again. hugs, Pat K.x

lauren bergold said...

that is just sooooooooooooo very soft and lovely and... well... PERFECT for both the occasion and the challenge this week! ♥

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the use of this sticker and those colors you used are wonderful! Very pretty flowers too......
Glad you joined us for Belli Challenges!
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! Love the colors too and way to use your stash!

Tina said...

beautiful, thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Crystal said...

Love all the layers on your card Alica and I love the look of the pearl pen.

Post a Comment