Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SOS98 - Pink roses for mom

Good Morning! This week we have another fun challenge at Shopping Our Stash - it's called Dollar or Bargain Bin Find. Yes, use something you got in your craft store's bargain bin or in dollar store.
For my card I used pearly flourishes cut off from a big one I got in dollarama. Butterflies are also from there - dozen for $1. And pop dots too!

Image is from Flourishes A Year in Flowers stamp set, colored with Prismacolor pencils.

Challenges
Use it Tuesday - flowers for Mom - I was saving the pearly flourish for a long time now..wonder why if I can buy more in dollarama... ;)
Die Cuttin Divas - flowers

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

wow, your dollar store is ♥AWESOME♥! pearl flourishes AND butterflies AND pop dots?! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love those dollarama flourishes - I find as soon as I am ready to go back & buy more they are out...I never get out of there without spending $20. Those little resin roses are gorgeous too!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD. Lee-Ann :)

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So pretty. I love $1 bins, great finds in there. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD for our "Flowers" challenge.
Anita
DT DCD
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

CarlaKH said...

Gotta love dollarama! I love finding things there. Such a pretty card too- love the butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I think I have some of those too. What a great challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

Post a Comment