Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fifty shades of pink

While waiting for my hubby in hardware store I was browsing the paints and was amazed how many shades of pink/red there are. So I got some samples and created these:

I'm not very original, I saw something like this on Pinterest and liked it a lot. I will use this little set of cards as a part of teacher gift at the end of the school year.
...and here is a detail
all the stamps are from Stampin Up except for the Happy Birthday stamp.

I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers - use a stamped image
Sandy's Crafty Creations - embossed background


6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great use of the paint chips! Love the shape you cut them into too!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

CarlaKH said...

how cool! love these!

Margaret said...

These are so beautiful! What a wonderful use of paint chips!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous idea! I love your shades of pink on the black embossed background! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi fellow DT member. Looking forward to working with you on the Classic & Elegant DT.

Fran said...

Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

Post a Comment