Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers - Under the Sea

I don't know if I mentioned it before..so just in case I didn't.. I was lucky to be chosen for Sweet Pea Stampers design team. I'm on Team A, but since I didn't have time to make anything for Team A's challenge 2 weeks ago I decided to play along this week. The theme of the new challenge is Under the Sea. Sweet Pea Stamps has literally hundreds of mermaids, so this is really an easy one :)

I used Elaine Cox's Atlantis Bower (mermaid 1) digi. It's colored with alcohol markers and added stickles for extra shine. Sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday challenge.
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - By the Sea
Charizma Cards - girly
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - inspiration picture

don't forget to check out beautiful Sweet Pea creations by my team mates!

7 comments:

stampqueen said...

Beautiful - and the glitter is a great touch!!!

Hazel said...

Love your choice of mermaid - beautifully coloured - gorgeous card x

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Card -Thanks so much for taking part this week, we are so pleased to have you on the team x Sue

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, beautiful mermaid.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! Your mermaid is gorgeous, and the shells and fabric add to the 'under the sea' feel!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous girly card, perfect colouring, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

HappyCrafter said...

Congrats on the new design team! Great card, I really like the cloth stuff and soft ribbon treatment, they went well with the soft tones of the image.

Post a Comment