Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Aurora Wings - Princess of the Sea

This is my very first card featuring an Aurora Wings digi..I loved them for some time, but felt quite intimidated by their complexity.. but I did it and here is my first creation:
 and a little detail
The image is called Princess of the Sea and I'll use it for my niece's 13th birthday. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers (the ribbon too) and then added little touches of silver and couple of gems.
Challenges:
Aurora Wings Group on FB - mermaids
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle - add some glitter n sparkle
Just Us Girls - Ribbon

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your card...your coloring skills with your Spectrum Noir pens are amazing! Love the added ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

sue t. said...

Ahhhh a clever crafty girl!!! Love your custom colored ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Alica.

You have coloured her so well.

Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey DTxx

Vic said...

gorgeous! I love the colours you have used... i have started colouring my first aurora image too... it takes a while, doesnt it? lol. thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle, - Vic DT x

verybellemakes said...

This was the first AW image I coloured too!! I think she's gorgeous, and you've done a fabulous job.

Thank you from joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope we'll see you again very soon!

Victoria DT

Unknown said...

What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

Donna said...

WOW! Beautiful! I love those images too but I would never ever ever never attempt to use my super awful colouring skills on one! You on the other hand did a fantastic job!

Post a Comment