Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SOS177 - Not Ready For Christmas

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Not Ready for Christmas. We ask participants to use a holiday stamp set to make a non-holiday card or project.
I used my Ornamental Pine stamp set from Stampin' Up! to use this masculine birthday card:
For paper I used various small pieces from my scrap box. Sentiment is also from Stampin Up.

Challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - use scraps
Glitter & Sparkle - Autumn Colors
Sweet 7 Challenge - color inspiration

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

This is perfect for a masculine birthday card!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! that is beautiful, missus! who knew that offset-stamped pine cones and brightly colored inks would make the PERFECT birthday card?! (ok, well, clearly YOU did, b/c you're a genius, but the rest of us are pleasantly astonished, lol!) :)

Chris D. said...

I can't love this card enough! It's CAS perfection!

sue k said...

Great card, very creative use of your Ornamental Pine stamps. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Fab masculine birthday card! Love those pine cones and the colours you've used!

Chana said...

Well, to be sure, this does not say X-mas! Nice choice.
Hugz,
Chana

Post a Comment