Friday, September 11, 2015

CCK Gentleness

It's Friday and that means my turn to show you a card I made for this month's challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik's Challenge and Inspiration blog - Colors of Fall. For my card I used and image called Gentleness - you can find it in the Etsy store - here.
I have to say fall colors are not my favorite, but here is what I made:
The image was colored with alcohol markers with touches of pencils and glitter pen. Cardstock and ribbon are from Stampin Up. I found these Japanese handmade papers in a thrift store some time ago and they were perfect for this challenge. Then I just added a couple of sequins and a card is done.

Challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - tic-tac-toe - middle row - ribbon, digi, bling
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Crafty Catz - Autumn Colors

3 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful card with wonderful autumn colors, fabulous coloring and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a lovely design. Great details, digi and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Stacey Schofield said...

Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

Post a Comment