Tuesday, December 13, 2016

SOS282 - Wonderland Christmas Tags

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to make a tag. Since it's close to Christmas I decided to make couple of Christmas ones using the retired Wonderland set from SU
It's not my original idea, I CASEd it from Bedlam and Butterflies blog.
I just loved the idea of snowy pines combined with gold. Snow was added using a splatter stamp from Georgeous Grunge

Challenges:
Just Add Ink - Gift Tags
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas with ribbon
Creative Knockouts - Snow Much Fun

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

These are Gorgeous, wish I had that set. Fabulous job.

Chana Malkah said...

These are gorgeous, Alica!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

sooooooooo beautiful and so very elegant!!! <3

Mimi said...

Oh geez, it's like the girl-version of my tag this week! Lol! I adore this and may try a CASE myself... just love the pines and the sequins... mmm mmm mmm.

Christine Blain said...

The green and gold look so elegant together, Alica. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous thanks for playing Crafty ribbons challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh very pretty - love the bling (sequins) - definitely wonderland! Chantell JAI

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful!! I love the trees, the string of sequins, the greeting, everything!!

Post a Comment