Tuesday, August 15, 2017

SOS316 - Chillaxin' and Relaxin'

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Chillaxin' and Relaxin'. Pretty self-explanatory, right? Here is what I came up with:
I used a Penny Black stamp with a chillaxin' kittie and went from there - I think I might be in a blue phase, just realized I used the same colors last week :) Oh, well... so just keep chillaxin' and Be Yourself .

Challenges:
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with Animals
Paper Craft Happy - Anything Goes with Animals
Craft Rocket Challenges - Animal Kingdom
Star Stampz - Hand Colored Image
Dragonfly Dreams - Animals

3 comments:

Donna said...

That kitty is super cute! He sure does look chillaxed!

Mimi said...

Just went to a bridal shower, and this image would make a cute card for such an occasion! I really like the way the upper-right corner isn't matted, and it's offset by the lower-left corner... Nice effect.

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Good Luck with your entry.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Craft Happy Challenge!
Saba - DT
My Blog - Creative Paper Boutique

Post a Comment